- To foster a continuing relationship between members of the Service after retirement.
- To invite retired colleagues to join the Association
- To encourage continued participation by members in social functions organised and run by the Association
- To encourage consideration by retirees for the welfare of their fellow retirees
- To foster a continuing interest in the activities of the Ambulance Service
We offer ongoing support and services throughout the State and endeavour to ensure all former employees are able to gain our support, be it either Peer Support, Welfare or social functions as and when there is a need for assistance.
An contact us page.
Joy Mayhew and John Parkinson receiving their Life Membership Awards from Mat McCrohan, Team Manager AV
Ballarat & Central West Members enjoying lunch on 24th November 2020 at The Golf House Hotel