|Ambulance Victoria Retired and Former Employee Peer Support Program|
|The Retired Ambulance Association Victoria and Ambulance Victoria are introducing a Peer Support Program for retired and former employees on a pilot basis for 12 months.
The volunteers who make up the RAFE Peer Support team will undergo training to provide confidential support and referral, seven days a week, 9.00am – 5.00pm.
To learn more about the program please click here.
- To foster a continuing relationship between members of the Service after retirement.
- To invite retired colleagues to join the Association
- To encourage continued participation by members in social functions organised and run by the Association
- To encourage consideration by retirees for the welfare of their fellow retirees
- To foster a continuing interest in the activities of the Ambulance Service
We offer ongoing support and services throughout the State and endeavour to ensure all former employees are able to gain our support, be it either Peer Support, Welfare or social functions as and when there is a need for assistance.
Full membership details and an Application for Membership Form are available on the Membership page.
Further information or assistance can be obtained through our contact us page.
Ballarat Members George Prolonguae & Ray Neil
Lunch November 2018 Two of the first trainees at Geelong Training School